Management of the OST Scientist Network: Participation in the development of an expansion strategy for the OST Scientist Network, the network of Austrian scientists and scholars in North America;
bridges - The OST`s Online Magazine on S&T Policy: Researching and independently writing articles, using the Content Management system to create the actual publication, and participating in editorial meetings;
Project development: Independent work and completion of projects dealing with higher education, research, science and technology, or science policy.
Requirements for a successful application:
- Austrian citizenship
- Interest in science & technology policy
- Student or recent graduate
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills in German and English
- Enjoy working in a motivated team and the ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Submission of all required documentation as noted below in a timely fashion, exclusively via e-mail to internship[a]ostina.org (please do not forget to state your preferred time period for the internship). The documentation includes:
1. CV / résumé
2. Letter of motivation in German
3. Letter of motivation in English
Currently we are not accepting Internship applications. In autum 2012 applications will be accepted for the following quarterly periods:
The OST Internship Program is unpaid, however the OST reimburses interns for housing expenses up to a maximum of US $700 per month upon submission of appropriate invoices.
Further details are available in the FAQs sections of the OST Internship Program.