- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 22:41
Franz Pichler has retired since November 2006 as Science Attaché to the Permanent Representation of Austria to the EU.
He is currently working on a novel related to European Affairs.
Pichler studied in Vienna and holds a Ph.D. from the "Institute of International Studies" at the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Bioethics in the European Community's Seventh Framework Program for RTD (2007-2013) (December 14, 2006)
- Challenges for the Finnish Presidency in Research & Technological Development (September 28, 2006)
- EU News on the 7th Framework Program (December 6, 2005)
- EU News on Nano & ITER (September 20, 2005)
- European Crisis Deepens (July 13, 2005)
- The Relaunch of the Lisbon Agenda and the Launch of the 7th Framework Programme on RTD (April 14, 2005)
- European Leaders Discuss Lisbon Agenda and Composition of New Commission (December 7, 2004)
- New European Commission Focus on Competitiveness and Growth (October 5, 2004)
- Future European Research Policy (July 20, 2004)