- Last Updated on Thursday, 21 February 2013 19:48
VTB Bank (Austria) AG
Before joining VTB Bank (Austria) AG in 2011, Irene Eckart spent nine months training at various courts in Vienna, has been working as an associate for one of Austria's leading corporate law firms for three years and has completed the Austrian bar exam.
She first worked as an intern at the Office of Science & Technology from July through September 2003 and joined the OST again from January through July 2006 as a member of the editorial staff of bridges.
Eckart holds a Master's Degree in Law from the University of Vienna and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Management, Business & Administration from New College in Durham, England, and attended the European Management Academy in Vienna, Austria.
- The European Medicines Agency (EMEA) - from Research to Therapies (September 28, 2006)
- From Unilateralism to Multi-stakeholder - a Change of Paradigm in Internet Governance? (September 28, 2006)
- Re$earch Re$ources - The OeNB Jubiläumsfonds (Anniversary Fund) for the Promotion of Scientific Research and Teaching (June 29, 2006)
- Science at the Poles - Research As Cool As It Gets (June 29, 2006)
- Science That Serves Society: The Cooperation Center for Disaster Management and Security in Buildings (April 19, 2006)
- CORDIS Austria: Welcome to the Austrian EU Presidency R&D and Innovation Information Service (April 19, 2006)